Hi. We’re twentythree, a Bombay based boutique digital advertising and branding agency dedicated to shaping smarter conversations between people and brands. In this internship, you’ll do a lot more than make coffee. You’ll work on real projects that matter for our clients and internal initiatives. You’ll support our account management staff, and collaborate with our creative, strategy and new business teams. You’ll sit in on meetings, see how an agency works, and learn the process of producing a campaign, from strategy to concept to execution.
Our current client roster might be small but is definitely very varied and trust us, no two projects are alike—whether we’re shooting video, dreaming up outdoor ads, or naming the next big startup. This is a full-time, paid opportunity that runs from July through September and can be extended with a full time job.
Your tasks will vary depending on what our clients and internal teams need, but will likely include the following:
- Communicate with vendors and partners
- Build and present Keynote decks
- Participate in meetings/brainstorms
- Take detailed and accurate meeting notes
- Coordinate meetings and create agendas
- We’re a small agency, so you’ll get to wear multiple hats (literally and figuratively)
- No degrees required.
- Positive attitude—we don’t believe in egos here
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Stellar organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mac Keynote (If you love Mac, its a plus)
- A passion for advertising, and an eagerness to learn
In addition to sending us your baller résumé do not forget to attach the personalized cover letter(Just know that we have the attention span of a monkey) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And write “Account Intern” in your email subject line.
We can’t wait to meet you.