Hi. We’re a Bombay based boutique digital advertising agency dedicated to shaping smarter conversations between people and brands.
And we’re on a hunt for Social Media Manager.
Social Media Manager/Cheetah
We’re looking for the Social Media Manager with 2-3 years agency experience to manage the crap out of a wide variety of clients and projects. Working on your own with smaller-sized accounts and as part of a larger account team on bigger ones, we’ll be counting on you to develop scopes of work (including timelines and pricing) and project briefs and then wrangle agency resources across our media, planning, and creative teams to deliver what you promised – on time and on budget, natch.
Stuff You’ll Do All Day (Besides clicking on those clickbait articles):
- Develop and manage detailed client timelines and budgets for online and offline deliverables.
- Draft project briefs, SOWs, RFPs, and vendor contracts.
- Attend and sometimes lead client meetings.
- Produce meeting reports and action items lists, and handle follow-up to both.
- Oversee client billing and invoicing.
- Collaborate with the planning and creative teams to relay client needs and revisions
- Put together presentations and case study documents.
- Work directly with senior account staff to develop strategic marketing plans that cater to varying target audiences.
The right person for the job will be flexible, move quickly, and be super-sharp. (Apparently, we’re hiring a knife-wielding cheetah.) So, if you’re a smooth-talking cheetah who packs a switchblade, perfect. If you’re a smooth-talking cheetah who packs a switchblade, and you can demonstrate that you’ve done the items above in an agency environment for a minimum of 2 years (did we mention that you need to have worked at an agency to be considered?), you might just get the gig.
If you’re a Mac person, that’s a plus.
Keynote, Excel, and Pages ninja? Plus-plus.
So to sum up – you’re fast, you’re smart, you’re a nice person, and most of all, you don’t need to be told stuff. You figure out what needs doing and you do it. In return, we’ll give you intensive experience in every aspect of this business we call integrated-branding-and-communications, plus a paycheck. There will also be cocktails. Or whatever cheetahs like.
Enthusiastic predators, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line SMM/Cheetah.
Desired Skills and Experience: Project Management, Scope Development, Timelines, Budgets, Negotiation, Creative Team Management, Client Relations, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Account Strategy, Brand Planning.